Holiday Recap!

Readers,
I hope you all had a good holiday and managed to remain healthy, unlike me. I don't know whether it was the Buffalo winter or the dry heat within the house, but I had a few headaches and colds scattered through the 2 weeks I spent there. Despite that, it was a great trip up to the northeast. We saw the Bills play football in a 40-14 demolition of Denver and then spent time in New York City, Niagara Falls and Toronto in what was a 6,000 mile road trip.

Ryan Fitz-magic in the shotgun

Look what I found in NYC!

Grover hated this...

Times Square, NYC

The Rock, NYC

Canadia! The Falls

NYC, 82nd Floor

More Falls, Canada

CN Tower and Rogers Centre (Home of a Bills game), Toronto

The road trip took us all over the place. Here's one stop: Roswell, NM! 
And those are just a random sample! Thanks to Phil and his family for hosting me and getting us tickets to the big game. I really appreciated it. I also managed to get on a spin machine a number of times to keep up the cycling. That was pretty good fun as it came with a watts meter. According to the machine, I was doing an average of 290 W over 20 min, which is a solid effort. Back in Houston I got on one similar and could only do ~ 240 W over the same time. Noticeable improvement! 

More posts to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment